I'm a 22 year old male who is 6ft 4 in tall and I weigh 164 lbs. I know that is pretty low for my height. I want to weigh around 180 lbs. Advice?

Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
General Practice
In brief: Healthy foods
Increasing high quality foods is the more effective than high calorie junk food.
Granola, nuts, high protein foods all help. Whether it is increasing portion size or frequency, increasing your calorie intake is the goal. Btw - your bmi is in normal range at 20.0.

In brief: Healthy foods
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Milk is not junk food but is not a good choice for your primary protein. A balanced diet rich with a variety of foods is much more beneficial. If you think about it, milk is baby food. It can be part of a balanced diet but really shouldn't be your primary source of protein.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela