Lately when me and my fiancé have sex my lower left abdomen starts to hurt and he has a large penis. Sharp stabbing pain.?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Could be a problem?

An ovary may be getting bumped with the intercourse, the uterus may be pushed or a tube may be pushed with intercourse especially if the male is of significant size.
You may have a cyst on the ovary. One could postulate an infection as the cause. I would get checked out if this is a continuous problem. Perhaps changing positions may be better. Try and see. Perhaps, control depth of penetration.

In brief: Could be a problem?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Laurence Fakinos

In brief: Could be many things

Your pain could be: ovarian cyst, cervix getting bumped, uterine movement, colon, infection, etc, etc.
... You need to be seen and examined to sort out the possibilities.

In brief: Could be many things

Dr. Laurence Fakinos
Dr. Laurence Fakinos
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery