Relief from burning low back pain across back of hips jst abv buttocks? No leg or foot pain. Meds don't help. Started in twin pregnant over 1 yr ago.

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: See Specialist

Seeing that you already had physical therapy, I am assuming after delivery then you may need further imaging studies to see what might be going on.
It is not uncommon for back pain to start during pregnancy, but generally goes away after delivery.

In brief: See Specialist

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: ??

Good that there is no leg pain might try massage / pt- exercise hot cold / back brace part of the time ( the back-jack is a good one) try a "swim noodle" cut off about 12-18 inches long place behind back while sitting like in the car use it as a lumbar roll /i have found this to be very helpful over the last few decades / best of luck it may take several things to help.

In brief: ??

Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Dr. Vikram Patel