I have an infected lower ear lobe. What should I do. It's red, swollen and has puss.?

Ear lobe. If this is near a piercing, do not use your earrings. You need to see a clinician so that a culture can be taken and so you can be placed on empirical antibiotics. Any earring that has been used recently will require special attention to clean with antiseptic and rubbing alcohol to remove the chance of possible reinfection.
See your doctor. Sounds like it will need antibiotics and possibly incision and drainage. See your doctor or a local urgent care in the morning.