Yellowish discharge with a little pink discharge with mild cramps a week before period is due what could it be? Also had bad heart burn last night.

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: Could be:

It could be just normal changes in the vaginal discharge that can occur before the period starts, or it could be bacterial vaginosis or a yeast infection, either can cause a yellowish, and pink-tinged discharge.
If you have had new sexual partners or any risk of exposure to an std then that should definitely be checked for. I don't think the heart burn is related to the discharge or the upcoming.

In brief: Could be:

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Jane Van Dis