Is leukeran (chlorambucil) dangerous for a 72 old women , thin 50 kg and weak to treat non hodgkin's lymhoma ?Does it cause hair lose?

Pathology

In brief: Get this straight

Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is going to kill the patient unless chemotherapy cures or effectively manages it.
Chlorambucil is serious medication and the patient has had the risks and like benefits explained. It is also a very appropriate medication for many of the lymphomas. When i was a kid, these people simply died as there was no effective rx. I'm glad we have something nowadays.

In brief: Get this straight