I've had pain on the right side of my neck just below my jaw, hurts to swallow, tender to touch, causes headaches, stiff neck, no fever, any ideas?

Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dentistry

In brief: Possible infection

It is impossible to tell for sure, but you might want to check with a dentist to rule out any type of infection or change in the bone in that area.
You also have salivary glands in that area and you want to rule out any type of infection.

In brief: Possible infection

Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Jonathan Engel
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Neck pain

Lots of ideas, but you need a full detailed evaluation rather than idle speculation.
See a doctor, and if necessary an ENT specialist. Do not ignore this since it may prove quite severe. Good luck.

In brief: Neck pain

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff