I have cold sweat waking up with shortness of breath . Also feeling weak and having dizzy spells also running a lower then normal temp. Any ideam?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Many possibilities

You should get in to your pcp and get a thorough evaluation.
One would need to take a good history of symptoms and an appropriate physical examination. I would consider some laboratory work such as checking the thyroid, blood sugar and other chemistries. Are you having nightmares or night terrors? Are you diabetic? Are you taking medications or using drugs? Concerning but needs work-up.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology