Treatment for severe pain prolapsed hemorrhoid?

Hemorroids. Exam under anesthesia, the first part of rectal surgery when non-operative care isn't working. While you are comfortable under ga your surgeon examines the rectum. Prolapsing hemorrhoids are surgically treatable. Be well.
Start with ointment. There are over the counter ointments containing local anesthetics (lidocaine, for example), steroid (hydrocortisone) and blood vessel constricting medicine (phenylephrine) that should bring some relief. The ultimate treatment may be the surgery though.