I have been throwing up every 2 hours. Phenergran ineffective. Also have very runny diarrhea. How do I make it stop?

Dr. Ester Kwok
In brief: May have a virus
One who has runny diarrhea , nausea and vomiting may have an intestinal infection, either viral or bacterial.
If as you describe, one continues with diarrhea and vomiting inspite of anti nausea med, then one may need to go to the er for IV hydration, especially if lightheaded when one stands up. The doc there can assess whether bacterial or viral and recommend appropriate meds.

In brief: May have a virus
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Gregory Hines
In brief: Be seen
There are other medications for nausea and diarrhea.
You should make sure you are staying hydrated, as dehydration is the typical cause of hospitalization for gastroenteritis.

In brief: Be seen
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Arnon Rubin