Ever scince I started useing Monistat 7 it burns when I pee. Why is this happening?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Stop using it

Monistat is used to treat yeast infections of the vaginal tract; one common occurrence is after use of antibiotics, the normal residing yeast organisms outgrow the bacterial ones, and the unbalanced state results in a fungal infection.
Burning on urination usually means a cystitis or an inflammation around the urethra. So stop the monistat, drink cranberry and extra fluids; many need urine culture.

In brief: Stop using it

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Brian Kaufman
I would also add that you should call your doctor or go to an urgent care because you may need antibiotics.
Dr. Foster Carr
General Practice

In brief: Possible UTI

The principal cause of which is an infection. You should see your primary care doctor and have a urinalysis with culture to determine if you have urinary tract infection or std.

In brief: Possible UTI

Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. Foster Carr
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Possible UTI

Best to stop using monistat until you know whether you have a uti.
, and consult with your gyn dr.

In brief: Possible UTI

, and consult with your gyn dr.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Jane Van Dis