For the recurrence of endocarditis, any possible treatment other than heart surgery or taking anti-biotics for life time? Success examples?

Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Endocarditis
Bacterial endocarditis can destroy heart valves and may even spread to the heart muscle with abscess formation thus it can be lethal.
The treatment is prolonged antibiotics to eradicate the bacteria and possible valve replacement if the valve is sufficiently destroyed to pose a risk to life.

In brief: Endocarditis
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
In brief: Sorry
I don't know of any other treatments.
Medicine is changing every year. If i could advice you as a family doctor, continue your treatment pattern with antibiotics and surgery if needed. Also our health community is working on treatments for you and maybe tomorrow your day will be there. Keep yourself as healthy as possible until your answer comes.

In brief: Sorry
I don't know of any other treatments.
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery