My 3.5 years old son has severe allergies. Particularly in spring time, swollen eyes, stuffy nose, ichiness allover, rashes on his hands. Solution?

Various. Zyrtec is a very good medicine over the counter, can add singulair (montelukast) which you'll need doctor's prescription, and nasal spray, or can have him tested and decrease exposure to whatever he is allergic to, and/or desensitize with allergy treatment.
Allergist. If your child is miserable during several months of the year, a visit to the allergist might be in order. Finding out what your child is allergic to and maybe the possibility of immunotherapy could be the answer.
3 Choices. Avoidance, which is almost impossible, of the triggers. Medications, to which you should consult with your doctor. Put up with the symptoms, but not if he truly suffers. Best to discuss with your pediatrician.