For the recurrence of endocarditis, any possible treatment other than heart surgery or taking anti-biotics for life time? Success examples?

Endocarditis. If endocarditis recurs, especially after valve replacement surgery, it is very difficult to eradicate. This is because the antibiotics are unlikely to ever fully contact the artificial valve. The reason why antibiotics are prescribed for life, is that as soon as they are stopped, the infection of the valve is likely to blossom again. Surgery is the treatment of choice for infected artificial valve.
Well. . . Antibiotics are your first line, and you may need them for quite a while. If you do not respond or the endocarditis has sufficiently damaged a valve, you may need surgery. Remember, endocarditis is a very serious condition. Talk to your doctor and do not be afraid to get a second opinion. It is your life and body, after all.