When can I first know if i'm pregnant? What are the best tests to use?

Dr. Yashica Robinson White
In brief: 1 week before cycle
Most home pregnancy test can reliably detect pregnancy a minimum of 1 week prior to the date you expect your cycle to begin.
Sometimes it is difficult to read the pregnancy tests with the lines, therefore, i recommend the digital pregnancy tests.

In brief: 1 week before cycle
Dr. Yashica Robinson White
Dr. Yashica Robinson White
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: 5 days before period
The earliest a pregnancy test can be positive is 5-6 days before when your period would normally start, or about 9 days after conception.
Most of the over the counter pregnancy tests will be very reliable by the time your period would normally start. I don't know which brand name is the best, perhaps someone else can answer that question.

In brief: 5 days before period
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham