My brother is 43 he has congestive heart failure & has been told that he now has renal failure what are his options. He's homeless & has no insurance?

Brother's problems. If your brother has renal failure and needs to start dialysis, he should go to the nearest er and start it. In the hospital, a social worker probably can get him the help he needs. If he does not yet need dialysis, have him contact the nearest state medicaid office its assistance. State have different regulations and it best to contact, the medicaid office for the best information. Good luck.