Is there any interaction between tamoxin and graviola?

In brief: Graviola
I have searched and can find no data with any human research performed with this supplement.
I would advise against using it, regardless of the tamoxifen.

In brief: Graviola
Dr. Kathryn Wagner
Dr. Kathryn Wagner
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: No one knows
Graviola has not been studied in humans, so what happens when taken with tamoxifen is not known.
There is evidence from mouse experiments that it may help with breast cancer by downregulating epidermal growth factor, however, very little is known about it's effect in humans. There is some concern that it may cause a parkinson's like syndrome. I'd stay away from this until more is know about it.

In brief: No one knows
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh