Does it matter in what order you schedule an endometrial biopsy, a pap smear and an ultrasound for postmenoposal bleeding - or timing between them?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Probably not

Though your doctor would most likely do the pap smear and endometrial biopsy at the same time, and in the office.
The ultrasound may be before or after, and may be done at your doctors office, or at a hospital or imaging center.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad

In brief: Not in your case.

Since you don't have a normal period , the timing doesn't matter. I would schedule all those in one visit if your doctor's schedule permits it.
If you need a detailed pelvic ultrasound, then it is done by a radiologist.

In brief: Not in your case.

Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad
Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad
Dr. Jane Van Dis