Bloated for 3weeks. Have a sore throat 5 days before period. Could it have anything to do with pregnancy? I've had my last 2 periods.

Unlikely. It's unlikely that your sore throat is related to your period or to possibly being pregnant. Have you missed your period? Bloating is more commonly related to problems/issues in the gastrointestinal tract, than is to the female reproductive tract. Though a condition called endometriosis can cause bloating. Drink lots fluids, get lots rest to help with sore throat.