I have never had an issue with allergies, but at 23 I am having symptoms: congestion, itchy eyes, sneezing. It has lasted 2-3 weeks. Will it go away?

Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick

In brief: Think environment

Recently moved? New pet? New roommate? Recently married? New job? Do a complete inventory.
What has changed? Go back at least one year. For example: you might have moved 10 months ago, but only recently began being exposed to a pollen you to which you are allergic.

In brief: Think environment

Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick
Dr. Noah Fitzpatrick
Dr. Stephen Kimura
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Probably

This certainly sounds like an allergic reaction to something and unless you are continuing to be exposed, it should improve.
Are there new things in your enviroment: pets, furniture, job, etc. Have you recently relocated to the area? If it is due to the unusually high pollen levels it should improve as the weather (and pollens) change.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Stephen Kimura
Dr. Stephen Kimura