I just had thyroid cancer surgery and I need a antiflamorty for my ear cause I grind my teeth and my ear hurts. When can I take this for my ear?

Ear pain. Pain in or near your ear which is caused by grinding your teeth (bruxism) will not be helped by taking anti- inflammatory medication. Talk to your surgeon and/or an ENT specialist to see if the pain in related to your surgery or possibly an ear infection. If medical causes are ruled out, see your dentist to treat your bruxism.