Here is my question.. I am oesteopenic (border level)?

Question? Osteopenia means your bones don't have enough calcium salts (mineral). This is similar but not quite identical to osteoporosis. You need to see your doctor and probably need evaluation by an endocrinologist, since at your age this isn't expected. You should be checked for vitamin d and calcium levels, for starters. Don't delay, you are at increased risk for fractures.