I have had a stuffy nose for three days now the last two day I have had a cough. It feels like there is a weight on my chest what would this be.

In brief: Viral

Upper respiratory illness-- cold most likely! treat the symptoms and watch for high fever, more congestion, or short of breath?

In brief: Viral

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Pathology

In brief: Likely viral

Infection. Do you have fever, runny nose? If you develop shortness of breath, please see your doctor or go to an emergency room. Keep the air in your home humidified or use water vapor inhalation to help with clearing air passages.

In brief: Likely viral

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology