What happens during a skin cancer screening visit?

Full body exam. Docotor will examine face, neck, trunk and extremities lookin off any suspicious lesions. If necessary the dermatologist will also examine lymph nodes, inside of mouth. Suspicious lesions if any will be biopsied. A follow up examination will be scheduled depending on findings and skin cancer, and family history.
It depends. Like any physical exam, an overall exam is done but attention is given to the area in question. Skin is no exception, and an exam is done when there is a complaint of a lesion or area that looks abnormal. This is examined, biopsied, and read in a lab. Sometimes it can be treated/removed, and sent to a lab in the same visit. Check-ups/follow-ups are also done.
Exam +/- biopsy. You will receive a full body examination. Treatment in the form of liquid nitrogen or other options may be recommended. Also biopsies of any concerning lesions may be performed under local anesthesia. Liquid nitrogen treatments are a bit uncomfortable, but but that should be the worse part.