I am unable to open my mouth all the way, 3 weeks after wisdom teeth removal?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Go back and

See your doctor. You can also consider craniosacral therapy, chinese medicine and acupuncture to help with this issue.
...All off which will help. It is a bit unusual to have that much trouble three weeks later so be rechecked.

In brief: Go back and

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Majid Jamali
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Trismus

This is serious. See an oral surgeon quickly.

In brief: Trismus

Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Majid Jamali

In brief: TMJ syndrome

You should seek help from your oral surgeon or a specialist in temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
Usually acute situations like this are restorable. The longer you wait the more difficult it is to repair. The disc in your jaw joint is not working properly with the jaw bones and needs to be repositioned.

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Jack Hinkle