I am unable to open my mouth all the way, 3 weeks after wisdom teeth removal?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Go back and
See your doctor. You can also consider craniosacral therapy, chinese medicine and acupuncture to help with this issue.
...All off which will help. It is a bit unusual to have that much trouble three weeks later so be rechecked.

In brief: Go back and
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Majid Jamali
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: Trismus
This is serious. See an oral surgeon quickly.

In brief: Trismus
Dr. Majid Jamali
Dr. Majid Jamali
In brief: TMJ syndrome
You should seek help from your oral surgeon or a specialist in temporomandibular joint dysfunction.
Usually acute situations like this are restorable. The longer you wait the more difficult it is to repair. The disc in your jaw joint is not working properly with the jaw bones and needs to be repositioned.

In brief: TMJ syndrome
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Robert Eckelson
Dr. Marsha Davis