My ferratin is 6, hemoglobin 10.4 and hemocrit 34. Indicates iron deficiency anemia. Cannot take supplements due to ibs. No red meat. Recommendation?

IRON are. Oysters, kidney beans, beef liver, tofu, beef (chuck roast, lean ground beef), turkey leg, whole wheat bread, tuna, eggs, shrimp, peanut butter, leg of lamb, brown rice, raisin bran (enriched) are all sources of iron. There is also injectable iron if you truly have problems with the pills due to your ibs. Best wishes.
Iron deficiency. You have a mild anemia due to iron deficiency and if your anemia worsens and you can't tolerate iron pills.You can get iron given intramuscularly or intravenously. I don't feel your mild anemia warrants injection therapy at this time. Make sure your B12 and Folic Acid levels are sufficient as they are important and get a list of iron rich foods other than red meats.
Anemia. There are two main sources of iron from food. Heme and non-heme. Heme is the best source of iron. Heme is from animal products e.g., chicken, turkey, red meats, liver, fish, canned sardines, clams, mussels and egg yolk. The non-heme sources are beans , tofu, pumpkin seeds, nuts dark leafy greens, dried fruit, and molasses. You may be able to tolerate slow release iron e.g. Walgreens iron slow .