Colon cancer in 17 year old? Symptoms: change in bowel habit tight stomach not bloated constipated soft abdominal lump below ribcage gurgling stomach

Unlikely... The average age of a colon cancer diagnosis is around age 70. Highly unlikely in a 17 year old. Symptoms described are most likely functional and related to food intolerance and/or gas. Alarm symptoms for a more serious diagnosis might include rectal bleeding, unexplained weight loss, or night sweats. See you physician if symptoms don't improve. Good luck!
Get Junior seen. You describe yourself as a 41 year old man and i'm going to assume your are junior's dad or caregiver. Junior probably does not have cancer, and may not even be sick, but junior does need to be seen by a competent physician.