How effective homeopathic treatment for varicose veins near testes?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Not at all effectve

Sorry.

In brief: Not at all effectve

Sorry.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Richard Mueller
Phlebology

In brief: None that I know of?

Am not aware of benefit of these remedies for varicosele which are scrotal varicose veins of the spermatic cord that said, for varicose veins of the legs, there is mild proven scientific benefit of homeopathics such as horse chestnut extract, diosmin/daflon and similar i am not aware of any studies on those remedies for varicocele, however.

In brief: None that I know of?

Dr. Richard Mueller
Dr. Richard Mueller
Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology

In brief: Don't try it

Varicocele is often left alone, unless one is symptomatic, and especially if one has low sperm count and is desirous of children.
The varicocele can increase the temperature of the area, resulting in low sperm count. See a urologist for expert help.

In brief: Don't try it

Dr. James Isobe
Dr. James Isobe
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology

In brief: Not at all

If there are any homeopathic medicines that are effective for varicose veins near the testes (varicocele?), I am not aware of them. If they are causing concern, they should be evaluated by a physician who could recommend treatment to you.

In brief: Not at all

Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery