My pituitary gland doesn't work well, so i take substitutional hydrocortison and growth hormone. What if the pit. Gland recovers, how do I notice?

In brief: Not challenging

Depending upon the etiology of the low pituitary issues, the gland may improve functionally, but could conceivably could also slightly deteriorate over time.
Yet by checking pituitary reserve blood studies, determinations of hormonal needs can be adjusted and stabilized. Anticipate that your doctors will stay ahead of this and modify your therapies, prn, and instruct when to phone.

In brief: Not challenging

Dr. Eric Weisman