I got my period 10 days late and it lasted for 3 days. However, I have had unprotected sex and I have been very tired, dizzy, back pain, and nauseous.

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Do a pregnany test

First of all do a pregnancy test and if it is positive seek prenatal care.
And if negative consult your medical doctor to find the cause of your tiredness and being dizzy.

In brief: Do a pregnany test

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: Need more info

If your 3 days of flow were equal to a normal menses, you are likely not pregnant.
But, since your symptoms are worrisome , it might be worth doing a home pregnancy test to be sure. In the future, a reliable contraceptive would avoid these concerns.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine