What cancers usually lead to a swollen left supraclavicular lymph node?

Several. More common cancers leading to enlarged supraclavicular nodes include lymphoma (hodgkin and non-hodgkin), lung cancer, abdominal cancers such as esophageal and stomach, and breast cancer.
Not the most. Common location, but primary lymphoma, breast, lung, esophagus, oropharyngeal head and neck sites, and then there is the stomach, when the node is called virchow's node.
Lung, stomach. Many cancers can spread to the supra-clavicular lymph nodes, the common ones are lung, stomach, pancreas and cancers of the head and neck area.