Can a 17 year old get colon cancer because I'm scared to death and I am showing symptoms. Such as constipation and change of bowel movements I go less?

Colon ca. although it can happen, but it's unlikely that constipation and change in BM in a 17 year old person is caused by cancer. other things like infections,or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) , celiac disease or irritable bowel syndrome are more likely to be the case than cancer. colon cancer can happen in 30-40 yr old especially if FAP present or long standing IBD,celiac dz.. d/w your MD in detail.
Colon cancer. In 17 year old is very rare, unless there are predisposing factors such as familial polyposis or ulcerative colitis. If you are 41, it is another story, because there is a higher risk. You need a medical evaluation to check for colon cancer if you are having these symptoms at age 41.
Not likely. It is more likely your diet and then your stress and fear adds to it. Drink more water. Eat less junk food. Eat more fresh fruits and veggies. See an acupuncturist...You will be amazed how helpful that is! ......Internet searches always shed a horrible light on symptoms...No matter what you google it will kill you...I caution people on looking up symptoms on the internet.