Numbness and tingling in both hands at night. Do I have carpal tunnel, or are there other causes?

Likely carpal tunnel. You are likely correct. Most often numbness at night comes from carpal tunnel syndrome. See if it mainly involves the thumb, index, middle, and part of the ring. Numbness in the small usually comes from cubital tunnel or compression of the ulnar nerve at the elbow. At times numbness can come from cervical (neck) problems.
Likely carpal tunnel. A variety of things can cause numbness and tingling in the hands at night including neck/cervical spine issues or cubital tunnel syndrome. But, the most common cause is carpal tunnel syndrome. It typically will cause these symptoms in the thumb, index, middle and 1/2 of the ring finger. Symptoms can sometimes be improved at night by wearing wrist splints.
Many causes. Could be cts, but could be other things. See you doctor for starters.
Maybe. There are several causes that can give you numbness in your arms. This is not normal and should be evaluated by your doc.