I take seroquel 100mg once a day and wellbutrin (bupropion) sr 150mg 2 times a day I am starting to take garcinia cambogia is it safe to take with these?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: The only concerns

I could find are diabetes because it may lower blood sugars.
There is a slight risk of serotonin syndrome because there is a slight serotonin effect with garcinia cambogia which is also present in your seroquel. Garcinia is often combined with calcium and potassium for absorption purposes so you need to bear that in mind. 65% of people who smoke develop depression. Wellbutrin (bupropion) could help a lot.

In brief: The only concerns

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson