Is this true that excessive caffeine might lead to infertility ?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: No

Not really. But excessive caffeine can lead to one or even multiple miscarriages.
I would to to keep it to one serving per day!

In brief: No

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Likely

Our experience in the nutrition and metabolic world lead us to believe that caffeine, like amphetamine, phentermine, nicotine, Cocaine etc.
Send a clear signal to the hypothalamus that life threatening stress is present. Same as adrenaline when you are scared. More and more reports of caffeine intake and decreased pregnancy rates with ivf. All show same outcome. We encourage all pts to come off.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Jane Van Dis