I'm being treated for rheumatoid arthritis the pain is getting worse toes, ankles, feet, hands, fingers and wrist. My RA level now 176 is this normal?

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: There are

Many markers titer slab results and scores used by physicians to monitor effectiveness of treatment for RA but arguably the most important one is your symptoms.
If you feel you are getting worse call your tbeumstogust. Modifications in your medication regimen may be needed but do not alter this without discussion.

In brief: There are

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Moji Ariyo

In brief: See Rheumatologist

You should see your rheumatologist or request referral from your pcp if you don't have one.
There are many treatment options for RA and you might have to try several different types alone or in combination under the guidance of the specialist to find the most effective one for you. Take care.

In brief: See Rheumatologist

Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. Moji Ariyo
Dr. Marsha Davis