Hallo sir, me & my girl friend had sex without any precaution during her period (2nd-4th day of period) on 9th feb.After that she is having bleeding

In brief: Sounds right

The only time a woman would not have bleeding after having sex during her period is if she had sex during the final moments of her period.
If she had sex before the end of her period, she would still have "more period" to come... Which is visible menstrual bleeding after the sex. Having sex during a menstrual period doesn't alter the timing of the period.

In brief: Sounds right

Dr. Jonathan Jassey