How popular in the u.S. Is labiaplasty and vaginoplasty surgery?

Labiaplasty. Labiaplasty, or cosmetic gynecology, is the fastest growing segment of cosmetic surgery in the U.S. The vast majority of women presenting for consideration of labiaplasty have normal genitalia. However, most women complain of discomfort with activities such as sports, bike riding, or during intercourse. Also, many do not like the appearance in certain clothes such as swimsuits, etc.
In Miami, popular. In miami this is a very popular procedure. I'm not sure about the rest of the country but in south florida we do see quite a few women who want cosmetic surgery on the labia. *** dr. Arthur *** *** marquis plastic surgery *** *** www.Arthurmd.Com ***.
Increasing. While the interest in labiaplasty is increasing, it is not nearly as popular as breast implant surgery or liposuction. It is increasing though. Ten years ago i was amongst a few surgeons in the area offering them. Now it is far more commonly offered by many more doctors. This is good and bad. http://www.cosmeticsurgerytruth.com/blog/?p=16542.
Popular w/ awareness. These are becoming increasingly popular as the awareness of this procedure has increased as an option for treating enlarged labia.
Very popular but ?#s. This is a highly popular procedure but the exact number of procedures is difficult to estimate because there are no ways to measure the volume of aesthetic procedures other than by surveys performed by asaps and they don't ask this question. Insurance data on covered procedures is not easily available for review.
Almost as popular as. Porn and sexting-these and women's magazines are the main driving force behind these surgeries. Some women truly need reduction of tissue but most are going for what they think is that "porn look".