Is it ok to take Advil (ibuprofen) congestion with high blood pressure medicine?

You should not. Take decongestants that contain pseudoephedrine, if you have high blood pressure. Also nasal sprays such as neosynephrine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice regarding specific product.
Moderate amts are ok. Like anything else, moderation is the key. Taking Ibuprofen should be okay with most blood pressure meds but you should ask your prescriber first.
No. Better to take coricidin hbp and mucinex! the medication you refer to can raise your blood pressure!