I had an inguinal hernia surgery (open repair with mesh) in 2010.I feel pain in surgical side when I ejaculate. My MRI report is normal. What to do?

See a urologist. A urologist can possibly help to get to a diagnosis. I've never seen a patient with this specific complaint after hernia surgery, so i could only theorize that the tube carrying the sperm from your testicle to the penis is trapped or injured in some way during the surgery.