I took levlen (ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) 4 days in a row, missed one and took the 6th day late (forgot to take 2!) my and my bf had unprotected sex on both of those days help!

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Plan B

I would have advised you that if you miss more than one pill per cycle and have unprotected sex, you should take emergency birth control such as plan b.
However, its been more than 72 hours since unprotected sex, this product is unlikely to work. I would check a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after last unprotected sex. A lot of stds in your age group even from steady bfs. Always use a condom.

In brief: Plan B

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham