Extremely anxious for 7 months. I have strange skin sensations in arms and legs and also on right side of head. I find myself tensing a lot. Worried?

Anxiety symptoms. Anxiety can cause odd sensations all over the body. Sometimes these are related to rapid breathing and resultant electrolyte changes and other physiologic changes in the body. I don't see in your info that you're receiving any treatment for anxiety, although you've had other checkups. You might consider a thorough evaluation with a psychiatrist or psychologist to start with. Best wishes.