I used rdl solution which contain.Hydroquinone4% tretinone20mcg.My skin was peeling and fair now.Is this treatment harmful for skin? May cause cancer?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Tretinoin may cause

Tretinoin may cause peeling.
As you continue to use it you will become more tolerant. You may wish to skip some days when you begin its use. Use a very small amount to reduce irritation. Hydroquinone is best used on intermittant basis such as 1 month on, then 1 month off to prevent increased dark reactions. They go together very well ; are considered safe. Some hints of cancer seem to come from o.

In brief: Tretinoin may cause

Tretinoin may cause peeling.