How do you get rid of restless legs syndrome with vitamins or herbs?

Probably not.. Have written several answers to queries about rls. But, to reiterate, low k+, low mg+, poor sleep state leading to muscle fatigue....There r many things that people think can be cured by h&s's, but can't, and often presume that a physician, even well trained and respected, cannot offer solution to their 'unique problem', of which there are likely none. Question today is can u find a doc who listens!
Maybe. Restless legs can be neurologic or muscular but adding chelated magnesium, calcium can help many people.
Look for cause. Restless leg syndrome can occur as a result of venous disease or neurological issue. A workup would help answer this question.After that discuss this with your md.
Usually don't. On occasion, you might find a vitamin or herb that can be helpful. It would be very unusual though. Usually you need to look for other causes and treatments.