Scared of std. Had sex nov 22. Sore throat but all tests negative. Just noticed painless mark on roof of mouth. Hot food burn or std?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: STDs

If all of the tests are negative then you really do not need to be so concerned.
A painless mark, is a bit ambiguous. Can you use a more descriptive word? I do not know of any std that would cause a painless lesion in the mouth. Some may wonder about herpes, but herpes is very painful and is a cluster of blisters. Syphilis can be a single lesion but it is very alarming looking.

In brief: STDs

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine