Can I get HIV in other ways besides sexual intercourse?

Yes, several ways. The most common way to get HIV is thru unprotected sexual intercourse. However, other ways include sharing hiv-infected needles (often associated with using illegal injection drugs, rarely with tattooing but possible), receiving infected blood transfusions or blood products (though the blood supply is screened thoroughly these days), and passing HIV from mother to child thru breastfeeding.
Any blood exchange. You can get it mostly via blood contact such as sharing contaminated needles or through a cut.