Currently on bupropion 200mg twice a day and I am on 10mg of prozac (fluoxetine). I want 2 start garcinia cambogia and wanted 2 know if it's safe taken separately?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Poor reviews

There are many negative reviews of this product with respect to its effectiveness.
It may not have dangerous side effects or interactions w/ your other drugs - but it might not be worth the risk - never mind to cost. It must be troubling that weight gain is a side effect of your meds, but more meds don't seem like the best solution. Consider a combo of diet/exercise and planned reduction of meds.

In brief: Poor reviews

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Garcinia and drugs

Garcinia may not be safe considering you are on two powerful medications.
I highly recommend that you stop smoking as this is a major risk factor for your health.

In brief: Garcinia and drugs

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Eric Weisman