Are you experiencing dissociation when having a perverse sex fantasy?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Dissociation?
I am not completely sure what you mean by a "perverse sex fantasy" (eg.
, bizarre sex, homosexual sex, bondage?) we all have some fantasies that we're not completely comfortable with. It would be dissociation if you're with a partner and become completely unaware of him/her due to your fantasy, or when, if alone, you behave in a way that is totally incompatible with your normal personality.

In brief: Dissociation?
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Donald Jacobson
In brief: No, just fantasizing
Dissociation requires amnesia and an action on the part of another personality state, which you may or may not know about.

In brief: No, just fantasizing
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Eric Weisman