How much is the doctor visit for dermatology?

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology

In brief: Dr cost for visit

The cost to visit a dematologist will depend upon the area of the country, the length of the visit, whether it is a consultation or office visit, and other vaiables.
Quality may not correlate with the cheapest.

In brief: Dr cost for visit

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Prices really vary

based on level of exam, i would call your local dermatologist and ask price for basic exam, unless you have insurance and then it can be covered.
Most doctors give non-insured discount fees.

In brief: Prices really vary

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: It depends

It depends on what part of the country you live in.
I would say 100 dollars would be an average.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson

In brief: Depends

This is dependent on your insurance, complaint, and dermatologists fees.
Gather your information and call some offices!

In brief: Depends

Dr. Roman Bronfenbrener
Dr. Roman Bronfenbrener
Dr. Mamina Turegano
Dermatology

In brief: It depends

The prices for a consultation varies from office to office.
It also depends if you have health insurance and what the co-pay costs are. If you have health insurance, it can be just the cost of your co-pay. If you don't have health insurance, the range is much wider. I recommend that you call your local dermatology office for these details.

In brief: It depends

Dr. Mamina Turegano
Dr. Mamina Turegano
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Many offices or clinics will not charge if the person is not able to pay. Ask first. If you are near a medical school go there.
Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Depends

Should be covered by insurance if you have insurance.
If not we charge $125 for an initial visit, $75 for follow ups. However if procedures are needed(biopsies, etc) the price goes up. We always try to work with people though.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dermatology

In brief: Highly variable

Depends on how much time is taken, complexity of visit, materials used or procedures done during the visit, the expertise and specialty of the doctor, region of the country, rural or urban setting, size of the practice, additional follow-up or work that needs to be done.

In brief: Highly variable

Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. M. Christine Lee
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Ask

Most dr. Visits are now covered by insurance with a copay.
If you have no ins. Ask for a fee. I charge nothing or a nominal fee when people need care but are of limited means.

In brief: Ask

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Varies

Presumably you have a skin problem which needs diagnosis and treatment.
Dermatologists charge fees depending upon the difficulty of the diagnosis, the implications and whether treatment is needed. The skin can also be a clue to various, sometimes serious, internal illness. Most of these type of exams are covered by insurance but if you have none, ask when making the appointment.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Fawn Winkelman

In brief: Varies

The cost of a visit to a dermatologist varies based on what area you live in, what doctor you see, if you have insurance or not, what type of visit you are coming in for, etc.
The best advice I have for you is to contact the dermatology office and ask them how much the visit will be after informing them of insurance and what you are wanting to have done at the visit.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Fawn Winkelman
Dr. Fawn Winkelman