How common is it for someone to have borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder, and antisocial personality disorder?

Statistics. Estimates regarding the prevalence of borderline personality disorder (bpd) in the general population have suggested a 1 – 2% rate of lifetime occurrence (apa, 2000). The nmih cites that the prevalence of bipolar in adults in the us is 2.6% and antisocial personality disorder to be at 1%. If you have concerns about any or all of these, seek help. Doctors are trained to help and not judge. Best.
Complicated. There is high "comorbidity" (co-occurrence) of personality disorders (pds) so it is common for someone to get diagnosed with more than one pd. Bipolar is complicated... Many patients with borderline pd get misdiagnosed as "bipolar ii" by psychiatrists who do not really understand pds. On the other hand, if a person has bipolar disorder, they may be at increased risk of developing a pd as well.
Diagnosis. This is quite unlikely. Also, any of these diagnoses should be made by a seasoned psychiatrist, as these diagnoses are incredibly serious and can have some overlap.